Mark Cale, president, Play It said: "Play It continues to offer incredible value to the console owner upholding its ethos of presenting top-quality, original titles for a fraction of the cost of full-priced releases. Motorsiege: Warriors of Primetime is a fast-paced, stylised 3D combat racing game featuring deadly and dynamic environments, a wide range of gameplay modes and strong rival characters making it the perfect partner for the console gamer."
Developed by Lightspeed Games Inc., Silicon Valley, California, renowned for Gauntlet Legends, Dungeon Keeper 2 and Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon, Motorsiege: Warriors of Primetime is scheduled to impact the industry with explosive gameplay and value for money with its release on PlayStation®2 in October for the fantastic suggested retail price of just £9.99.
Motorsiege: Warriors of Primetime features:
- Choice of Game Modes: Siege, Survival, Chase and Deathmatch
- Select from Arcade: single or multiplayer match, Career: test your skills in the full Motorsiege season or Options: customise controls, display and sound
- Multitude of Weapons: Blast Mine, Mini-Nuke, Seeker Missile, Mortar Launcher, Plasma Cannon, Heavy Laser, Rocket Pod, Gatling Gun, Plasma Pulse Rifle plus others
- Choice of futuristic high-tech vehicles: Armadillo, Cruiser, Firestorm, Nubber, Rhino and Tempest
- Larger than life characters including: Manic Minor, Suburban Vampire, Granny, Captain Future, Ultra Ape, Andy/Karnage, Tank Buzzsaw and Frankenstein