The colonization of distant planets has become the norm and military defenses are dependent on CAMS (Computer Arms Management System). Something goes fatally awry on an outlying outpost with the planet’s CAMS malfunctioning and killing the entire colony. In an effort to bring the situation under control, the military sends Vanessa Z. Schneider, a freelance mercenary and robot killer with a grudge. However, this femme fatale has a dark past: CAMSkilled her family and her plan is to get even. Players must dodge and weave through the heavy barrage of firepower on the planet while trying to blast the technological terrors into scrap metal.
P.N.03 boasts the following features:
- Futuristic sci-fi environments – Maneuver Vanessa through 11 different environments that range from the barren wasteland to the sleek metallic compounds of the desolate colony.
- Fast action gameplay – Vanessa moves with quick finesse and strikes with fierce vengeance as she unleashes powerful attacks and combos through choreographed acrobatic moves while under a constant barrage of fire.
- Two methods of attack – Taking a nontraditional approach to reeking havoc and obliterating enemies, Vanessa will utilize the laser beam that resides in her hands.
- Palm Shots – Normal attack mode that shoots at locked-on targets
- Energy Drives – Special attacks that are capable of extensive destruction
- Upgradeable suits – Collect points throughout the game and purchase upgrades to Vanessa’s arsenal, obtain special attacks and up to nine different suits that grant her different abilities.