"When Earth orbit's form digresses from the ideal circle for more than 1 percent, the gravitation influence upon it increases, drawing the entire planet and its massive ice mountains too. Its great weight presses down the earth's crust, and this pressure in combination with increased tilt of the equator axis makes the crust move..."
In 2014, the civilization was destroyed, and the cataclysm had buried all what human's hands were creating for five thousands years of history. In dozens of years, people populated the lands again. But, the new danger was near...
- Realistic sci-fi world
- Classical 3rd person view
- Quests matrix - the complex of connected quests, partly built with the technology of plot projecting
- APARpS - specially developed role system
- More abilities to interact with the gaming world (entering the house through windows, many kinds of "quiet killing", constructing of weapons and equipment, many tactical solutions, hard social interaction, etc.)
- Multiplayer mode
- More than 150 kinds of weapons
More articles about Phase: Exodus