After two years of being a double agent inside the criminal organization, SD-6,Sydney Bristow thought she'd brought it down from the inside. She thought her mission was over. She thought she was getting out of the CIA. But when you're a spy, the truth is never that simple... Arvin Sloane, the mastermind behind SD-6, remains at large. And as long as he's out there, Sydney will never be safe.
“Alias” was created by J.J. Abrams, who executive-produces the series along with John Eisendrath, Ken Olin, Alex Kurtzman-Counter, and Roberto Orci. The series, which is filmed in Los Angeles and premiered on September 30, 2001, is from Touchstone Television.
- Original story and script from the writers of "Alias."
- Game play offers a blend of combat, espionage and stealth.
- Incredible combat system enables players to simultaneously fight multiple opponents in fierce hand-to-hand combat.
- Fully interactive environments allow players to use objects as weapons or to create diversions.
- The latest in state-of-the-art gadgetry designed by Marshall from "Alias."
- Unique camera direction - utilizing multiple, simultaneous angles.
More articles about Alias