HANG ON FOR YOUR LIFE! Rip across a lake behind a screaming speedboat, tricking through dangerous terrain with only a sliver of wakeboard between you and the blistering water below. Catch mind-blowing air in 9 exotic locations around the world-from Lake Powell to Hong Kong Harbor. Tired Already? Then steer the boat and help your friend pull off challenging technical tricks on the most realistic-looking water ever. Team up in CO-OP, you drive, as your friend flies!
Full Version Features:
- Pull off crazy tricks!
- Sharpen your wakeboarding skills in 9 interactive levels around the world
- Navigate the boat as your friend wakeboards in Cooperative Mode
- Hold on Tight as you slingshot into unteathered terrain, or with all-new Rope Mechanics.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- 800 MHz Pentium III or better
- 256 MB of RAM
- 3D graphics acceleration required ( ATI Radeon 7500/NVIDIA GeForce 2 or better )
- 32MB of video memory (VRAM)
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- 110MB hard drive space
- Keyboard or gamepad
Run the "Setup.exe" icon and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with installation.
Note: These are the default controls which some can be changed from the WBU Demo Configuration Utility.
Turn Left: Left
Turn Right: Right
Rider Jump / Boat accelerate: KP 2
Rail Tricks: KP 8
Grab Tricks: KP 4
Invert Tricks / Back in Menus: KP 6
Rope Control / Boat Speed Boost: KP 7
Revert / Boat Speed Boost: KP 9
Activate Slow Motion on Special: KP 0
Our support website is http://www.aspyr.com/support. There you will find a question and answer section for the game, and if you do not find your answer there, you can fill out the support form at that page to submit your question via email. We respond to most email questions within one business day of receipt.
You can also contact the support group at Aspyr Media, Inc. by phone at 512-708-8100, Monday through Friday, from 10 am to 6 pm US Central Time.
- WBU supports most Windows compatible game-pad controllers. Please refer to your controller documentation for proper installation and operating instructions. You can configure your controller from the WBU Configuration Utility.
- If you experience performance problems, try setting the game to a lower resolution (such as 640x480) and tweak the different options.
- Turning on FSAA at high resolutions for some video cards may cause graphics problems. Turn off FSAA or select a lower resolution to play.
- The setup requires Windows Installer 2.0 on the computer to run. If you don't have it or have an earlier version, it is installed on the computer when you double click the setup.exe. An empty dialog with only a YES and NO button might appear when cancelling the installation in this situation. Just select YES to reboot your computer.
More articles about WakeBoarding Unleashed