IL2 Sturmovik v1.22 fixes :
The current version (1.22) is not compatible with the previous versions of the game when playing via network. Both the server and client must have appropriate
versions of the game (1.22) in order to connect.
Notes on the Patch Installation
Please make sure to use the right patch for your version of IL-2: Forgotten Battles: patch122_over10.exe is intended for out-of-the-box versions while patch122_over121.exe is meant for use with copies patched with version 1.21. If you’re unsure what your version is launch IL-2: FB and look at the version
number that appears in the bottom left corner of the starting page.
Changes and fixes
- Fixed an error with B-17G that made it impossible to finish a mission sometimes.
- Fixed an issue when a plane set ablaze was not counted as a 'kill'.
- Using autopilot will not reset trim settings.
- Tuned non-adjustable trim tabs positions for aircraft so equipped (e.g. I-16 / I-153).
- Replaced Ju-88 engines with the corresponding model with correct altitude performance chart.
- Improved sea planes handling while landing and on water.
- Improved BI-1 landing behavior.
- Replaced P-40M supercharger with the corresponding one stage model.
- Tuned more precise P-40E at altitude 4.500 meters.
- Reworked AI routines for landing approach from high altitudes (when no descent points were supplied in mission builder).
- Reworked sound dampening while in the cockpit.
- Fixed issues with ground AAA sound.
- Fixed an error in sending private chat messages.