Sabotain: Break the Rules is a first-person 3D Action/RPG based on the idea of mission-oriented adventure with varied interactions with people and places as well as varied mission types, including sabotage, infiltration, rescue, intelligence-gathering, thievery, reconnaissance, assassination, and all-out combat. Role-playing system allows characters to develop by gaining experience and spending it to improve their skills and attributes.
Distant future. War between Empire and Confederation, and Rebels against both. Empire's secret agent infiltrates to Confederation capital with a sabotage mission to do the undercover work on framing the government leaders and performing all sorts of action on weakening the forces of the Confederation. The ways of sabotage vary from innocent to evil and it becomes difficult for a hero to decide if it is the Confederation who is bad and the Empire who is good and not vice versa. At a certain point a hero can switch the sides and start the activity on the side of Confederation resulting in crushing the forces of the Empire and peace in the galaxy. The third storyline may begin when on the way to the demolition of the Empire and the Rebels who situate in the Confederation capital and sympathize the Empire. A hero meets the dilemma of the Rebels being good and the rest being bad so the choice is: stay with Confederation or switch to Rebels' side.
- Sci-fi environment. Futuristic architectural and art style of the game. The beginning of a new era creates a new rush to imagination of the future
- Non-linear plot with three branches to follow depending hero's decisions during the game
- Character physics (simulating articulated rigid body dynamics)
- Diversity of inhabitants and monsters: over 150 characters and monsters
- Characters have lip-synchronization and emotions
- 17 core missions provide 40+ hours of gameplay
- 25 types of weapons of 6 types including melee, unarmed, energy, heavy, explosives
More articles about Sabotain: Break the Rules