- The Storyteller in "Gallean's Promise" will now remember the endings to his stories instead of making you wait.
- The objective in "Dividing Line" can no longer be completed before it is given.
- Changed AI priority on generals in "Conquest of Thelena" so that the Dragon would not attack them.
- Changed the win condition in "Conquest of Thelena" to check if the generals exist instead of checking if the player has killed a general.
- The spell "Gallean's Boon" now works as originally intended.
- The Hovel / Lodge Elven buildings are no longer switched within the building tree.
- Units with Bestow wards / Heal will now prioritize healing over bestowing wards at the end of a battle.
- Several units (mostly neutrals) no longer need an increasing amount of XP in order to keep upgrading.
- New neutral units should no longer be as easily affected by thief abilities.
- Sir Allemon can no longer be cloned by the Doppelganger.
Games of 2014
'Disciples II: Rise of the Elves' - Update Patch Available NOW
by Rainier on Jan. 6, 2004 @ 9:34 p.m. PST
Strategy First has released the first patch for The Disciples II RPG expansion pack Disciples II: Rise of the Elves. This update brings your retail game to v3.01 and addresses some AI issues, game continuity, units balancing and various other fixes (thanks Blues). Read more for detailed fix list and download links ...