Suikoden IV features the return of the 108 Stars of Destiny, as well as an enhanced graphical interface in a new oceanic environment. Konami has taken the franchise to new heights with significant enhancements to the visual appearance of the characters with dynamic lighting, high-polygon 3D models and careful attention to subtle details. The game features a new innovative combat system with dynamic camera angles and new combination attacks.
- Produced by Noritada Matsukawa and the award winning team behind Suikoden III
- Story and Character Designs by Junko Kawano from the original Suikoden
- Strategic battle systems allow players to attack or cast magic spells with help from other party members
- Superior quality cut-scenes with dynamic lighting effects enhance the story
- Recruit members of the 108 stars and create a base from the ground up
More articles about Suikoden IV