You are the hero that nobody called for. But nevertheless it seems to be in your blood, this urge to save the world. In KnightShift2: Curse of Souls, there is often more than just one way to achieving your goal.
What is good and what is evil, you decide, but no one chosen way will lead you past thrilling fights with nasty and dangerous monsters. There is also no avoiding your personal audience and a philosophical discussion with Death himself.
- 9 characters each with 8 unique abilities.
- 4000 different weapons and pieces of equipment.
- More then 30 different opponents each with more than 20 variations.
- A lively 3D world populated by several hundreds of NPC's.
- Day and night cycles with effects on the behavior of NPC's and monsters.
- A comprehensive background story told through dialogues and books within the game.
- Gaming freedom, which partly demands decisions over value from the player.
- Multi player battles over TCP / IP
PC with Pentium® 1500 MHz processor
Windows® 98 / Me / 2000 / XP
DirectX™ 8.1 or higher
256 MB RAM
ATI Radeon Series, Matrox Parhelia Series, GeForce 3, 4, FX
CD ROM drive
DirectX™ compatible sound card (16 Bit)
Mouse and keyboard
1500 MB free disk space
Release date : Q1, 2005