Changes in v1.1.0
Balance Changes (this won't be noticed at all except in very special cases, so plz don't complain!):
* Changed Walker Damage from 4/45 to 5/52 per shoot.
* Changed Upgraded Walker Damage from 6/70 to 7/74 per shoot.
* Changed Buggy Behaviour when executing special, unit does now only lose 25% special energy (was 100% before) and can jump a little further (+1 field). In general the effect is the same, but this allows you to take the risk and jump a little further and not hitting that good. Also when ordering from somewhere else, canceling the special does not longer require the unit to wait for a long time until you can order a new self-destroy target.
* Increased Buggy Self-Destroy Damage slightly from 220/400 to 250/400
* Increased Upgraded Buggy Self-Destroy Damage slightly from 260/600 to 300/600
* Changed lag behaviour, game will hold much earlier when players are lagging, but the lag screen is not shown immediatly.
* Included ESRB Rating into the logo intro video for the english demo (v1.1.0), not really a useful "feature" ^^
* New default language is now always english (was german before), also made installer much easier for english folkz.
* Fixed bug when pressing tab in chat screen, first word is now correctly converted to player name.
* Autosave filenames go now 001_, 002_, 003_, etc.
* Corrected mousespeed when aborting replay (value is not longer so big)
* Fixed bug which canceled own away mode after 5 minutes sometimes.
* Fixed a minor singleplayer bug (start button was useable in certain situations, but direct clicking was not possible)
* Fixed video playback on systems with corrupt amovie.ocx file (works now via WMP9, maybe this has something to do with sp2.
WMP9 codecs, etc. gets automatically installed when installing Arena Wars)
* Fixed problem with french language when language graphics are missing, works now much better, no errors anymore ^
More articles about Arena Wars