Under the Skin is now available at retailers across North America and carries a "T" rating for teen audiences by the ESRB (Entertainment Software Rating Board).
When residents of Planet Mischief turn three they must head towards a different galactic star to undergo 'mischief training.' These underlings are not allowed to return home until they've completed their missions and come of age while outwitting over their cunning rivals who happen to occupy the same planet they've chosen to inhabit. In Under the Skin, players take on the role of Cosmi who is an impish alien embarking on the road to adulthood. If growing up wasn't hard enough, Cosmi has taken upon himself to choose the farthest and most dangerous planet to wreak havoc onto its barbaric creatures, Earth. Can our resident alien pass through his training on Earth unscathed and return home to a hero's welcome?
In Under the Skin, players must cause as much chaos and panic as possible by taking on the identity of the various people he or she encounters throughout CoCo Town and other cel-shaded environments. Equipped with a special ray gun, gamers can scan and capture human DNA of anyone they target. With this genetic material, Cosmi can transform into the personas he's zapped, acquiring an inventory of mischief-making items each 'scan' possesses. For example while in human form, sing a song only dogs could appreciate or unleash a school of sharks, causing those nearby to drop coins that must be collected. Complete the arduous tests on earth as these tasks are what Cosmi and his enemies are being judged on in order to return home. But beware; causing such disruption puts Cosmi in danger of being caught and having his true alien identity revealed.
Under the Skin offers the following features:
- Diverse stages to cause mischief - Explore various environments on earth to unleash Cosmi's havoc onto humans including CoCo Town, Pharaoh Island and Raccoon City
- Use a special ray gun to help Cosmi absorb human personas and pull various types of high jinx including:
- Laying a trail of tacks so unsuspecting passerby's stumble upon them
- Passing gas behind you
- Turning humans into giant bowling pins and send them flying by throwing giant bowling balls after them
- Two modes of gameplay - Mischief is abound with Single Mode and VS Mode
- Single Mode - Take on the challenging tests and clear eight stages to win the coveted title - Master of Mischief
- VS Mode - This is an opportunity for players to go head-to-head with a friend
- Stylish cel-shaded graphics
More articles about Under The Skin