In SuperPower 2, regular citizens are given Presidential powers as they seek world domination, but in order to be successful, players will need intelligence, political-savvy and a touch of shrewdness. Digital dictators will build up their own countries and increase influence in the broader world while competing against a sophisticated A.I. They will also have to master economic sanctions, political alliances, and military actions to wage battles. The craftiest gamers are able to fine-tune each country's performance, from creating or breaking treaties, to making strategic decisions in particular military conflicts.
SuperPower 2 is developed by Canadian studio, GolemLabs, whose original SuperPower sold more than 200,000 units. The game has an ESRB rating of 'T' for Teen in North America and "3+ PEGI" in Europe. This title will begin shipping to European retailers on October 27th.
- 193 real countries equipped with realistic data drawn from the CIA World Factbook, the United Nations and U.S. Military databases.
- Sophisticated A.I. designed to realistically simulate each country.
- Real-life combat situations, with multiple forces joining and leaving battles as the balance of power shifts.
- Real-time gameplay and Modular units building.
- Solo scenarios and "sandbox mode," as well as full Multiplayer support for up to 32 players in a variety of styles, including world domination, economic master, and many others.
More articles about SuperPower 2