These instructions are laid out in the following order:
End-User License Agreement
* This Tribes: Vengeance - Beta Dev Kit application is provided "as-is" and is not officially supported by Irrational Games or Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
* Beta Dev Kit application requires a Full copy of Tribes: Vengeance in order for the Mods to run.
* Tribes: Vengeance - Beta Dev Kit application is only recommended for advanced computer users.
1. ATI® Radeon™ or equivalent DirectX® 9.0c-compliant 32 MB 3D video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader support
2. Microsoft® Windows® 98/2000/XP operating system
3. 1.0 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD® Athlon™ processor or equivalent
4. 256 MB RAM
5. 5 GB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files - An additional 10Mb hard disk space for the Beta Dev Kit application.
6. DirectX® 9.0c (included with Full game)
7. DirectX®-compatible sound card and speakers or headphones
8. 4X CD-ROM drive
9. Microsoft® compatible mouse and keyboard
Recommended Specification: Windows® XP
The recommended specification is exactly the same as the minimum specification with the following changes:
1. Windows® XP
2. ATI® Radeon™ 9600 or equivalent DirectX® 9.0c-compliant 128 MB 3D video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader support
3. 2.5 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD® Athlon™ or faster processor
4. 512 MB RAM or more
5. 24X or faster CD-ROM drive
6. Broadband/LAN, DSL or faster Internet connection for online play
1) install Tribes: Vengeance Full game.
2) patch Tribes: Vengeance, by clicking on multi-player and then Join. If you are not prompted to update then you can always click on "Check for update".
3) Run the self extracting archive for the Beta Dev Kit. Files will be installed to the program files/vugames/tribes vengeance/source/ folder.
* Dev Kit will not work on Windows® 98.
* Map Editor will not work on Windows® 98.
More articles about Tribes: Vengeance