Each character maintains their unique fighting style from their respective title, so players must strategically use each one’s combat system to defeat that of their opponent as they square off in battle. With two-on-two action, gamers can mix and match their team from any of the different titles. The character change system allows players to choose a combatant for each round of the battle. Pitting the right competitor against the opponent based on the strengths of the fighting systems will be the key to victory.
- Characters from 5 classic Capcom titles:
- Street Fighter II - Ryu, Guile, DarkStalkers - Demitri, Felicia, Street Fighter III - Yun, Chun-Lim Red Earth - Leo, Hauser, Street Fighter Alpha - Guy, Sakura
- Plus additional hidden characters!
- Xbox Live enabled - for heated online match ups against players from around the continent
- Two-on-two team battles - Choose a character for each round of battle; strategically pick the combatant based on the opponent’s powers and weaknesses
Classic 6 button control scheme
- Title specific combat systems - Characters maintain their original fighting styles from their specific titles
- Several gameplay modes:
- Arcade mode - Defeat CPU characters in set number of rounds to reach the ending
- Vs. mode - Exclusive battle mode where the player selects the characters, handicap settings and stages
- Survival mode - Choose to battle all characters from the game in one sitting or keep fighting enemies until you lose
- Training mode - Practice a variety of techniques on CPU characters; even record and review your gameplay to improve your skills
- Gallery mode - View character illustrations, endings and additional items earned by clearing the various game modes
- Game Replay mode - Save and view replays of your favourite battles
- Option mode - Change settings including difficulty, match time, key configuration and more