The Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes The Neighborhood soundtrack boasts a healthy selection of over 50 hard hitting tracks. The ample list balances the melodic, yet urgent "punky" sounds of today’s youth, a strong selection of modern music’s heaviest bands, and a healthy sampling of dynamic hip hop that thinks outside the box. Many legendary artists that have influenced much of the sound of today’s generation will make their FIRST EVER appearance on an in-game soundtrack.
The following is the list of newly confirmed artists lending their talents to the official in-game soundtrack:
- Saliva - “Survival of the Sickest”
- Superjoint Ritual - “Dress Like a Target”
- Dropkick Murphy's - “Walk Away”
- Kittie - “Career Suicide”
- Lamb Of God - “Laid to Rest”
- Murs - “You and I”
- Illegal Substance - “Step to the Floor”
- Kool Keith - “Don’t Crush It (Hakan Lidbo Remix)”
Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes The Neighborhood is currently in development by Paradox Development and will be available for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox in November of 2004 in North America.