"`TRON 2.0' for Game Boy Advance is loaded with game play options, from first- and third-person combat to multiplayer action and perfect renditions of the classic Tron arcade games," said Bob Picunko, director of product marketing for Buena Vista Games. "`TRON 2.0' is certain to satisfy both action adventure players and fans of the franchise."
Developed for the Game Boy Advance by Digital Eclipse, players can assume roles of digital warriors Tron or Mercury, each with their own storylines, weapons and game modes, as they battle against The Corruptor, an evil computer program attempting to create the ultimate virus.
- More than 30 levels of action-packed game play, including third-person isometric digital action, first-person vehicle combat and light cycle racing.
- Command the action over a dozen maps of Light Cycle, Tank and Recognizer battle modes; either in single player or with up to four players in multiplayer mode.
- Features the voice talent of Rebecca Romijn-Stamos as Mercury, and Bruce Boxleitner as Tron.
- 100 upgrade chips can be collected and traded to customize characters and unlock secrets.
- Test your skills in 6 challenging bonus games including Firewall, DeFrag and Security.
- Play original "TRON" arcade games, "Tron: The Arcade Game" and "Discs of Tron," for the ultimate retro experience.
"TRON 2.0" for Game Boy Advance is rated "E" for Everyone by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) and carries a suggested retail price of $29.99. For more information, please visit www.tronkillerapp.com.