Developed by Hypnotix, the outrageous and untamed world of Outlaw Golf returns for a second round with more than twice as many courses and characters, a brand-new driving range packed with mini-games, golf cart racing challenges, 4-player head-to-head online play via Xbox Live and the PS2 online adapter and much more.
"When releasing a sequel to a successful franchise, it is always important to go above and beyond the call of duty," said Christoph Hartmann, Senior Vice President of Publishing for Global Star Software. "Outlaw Golf 2 does just that by tripling the amount of content, enhancing the already proven gameplay and offering the product at a consumer friendly price of $19.99."
The shameless bunch from the Outlaw series returns to the repressed world of golf with their outrageously twisted antics. 11 over-the-top characters turn boring old golf into a rowdy and tasteless display of uninhibited fun - scantily clad babes, wannabe rappers and deviant thugs take to the course and give a whole new meaning to playing from the rough.
- 8 extreme courses in total, each with their own dynamic weather conditions. These include 3 newly designed courses returning from the original Outlaw Golf in addition to 5 brand new environments. From the arctic chill of Glacier Ridge to the steamy jungles of Aztec Acres, Outlaw Golf 2 has it all, even a full sized miniature golf course and driving range;
- By playing through the tour and winning events, a player can unlock clubs and balls to be used either during tour or exhibition play as well as win new revealing outfits to customize your character;
- 13 play styles to choose: from match and tournament play to time attack and baseball golf;
- Anyone and everyone can grab some balls and spin, hook and slice their way into the action online with Xbox Live, with up to for four friends simultaneously. In addition, Outlaw Golf 2 will feature online leader boards where players can upload their scores;
- Unique to the outlaw series is the Composure Response System. Composure affects the way the character plays golf. Low composure will cause the player to have trouble making good shots, while high composure will allow the player to make great shots with very little effort. Because of this, composure can greatly improve or reduce a player's chance to beat his opponents;
- Features a fighting system that lets you beat up your caddie to increase the Composure Response meter. No other Golf game packs this kind of punch!
- Includes a new cart driving system that lets your player perform tricks like donuts, jumps, and slides in your player's own unique vehicle as they race to earn a perfect shot;
- State-of-the-art Golf engine- Pioneering analogue swing technology now copied by many, originated and perfected by Outlaw Golf 2.
Outlaw Golf 2 is rated 'M' for Mature and is now available for the Xbox® videogame system from Microsoft at a suggested retail price of $19.99.
More articles about Outlaw Golf 2