In Resonance, you play the role of Faye Wynter, a witch constantly hounded by the Inquisition while she slowly discovers the meaning behind her special powers. Everywhere you turn, society reeks of corruption and deceit. Who will you trust? Will you take the path set before you or does Destiny have something else planned for you?
Resonance is a new survival horror RPG developed with the Gamebryo engine from NDL. Setting itself apart from the tedious camera angles of traditional survival horror games, Resonance lets you play a character in 3rd person perspective.
Currently developped on Xbox, Resonance is scheduled for a Q4 2004 release.
You’ve explored all the mansions and ghost towns out there, now prepare for something very different...
- Survival-Horror/RPG hybrid combines the best of both genres.
- 15 special powers, each with their own distinctive gameplay.
- Large arsenal of melee and powder weapons.
- Original Renaissance setting inspired by the Inquisition.
- Open-ended levels with a variety of environments.
- Dozens of compelling side quests.
- Featuring the Gamebryo engine, from NDL.
- The resonance, a special power that provides a unique gameplay experience
More articles about Resonance