- The Alt key no longer pauses the game.
- No longer possible to miss your first friendly by ignoring the email.
- Can no longer assign the same squad number to more than one player.
- Can now loan players between each team in a 2 player game.
- The managers table now defaults to the country you're managing in.
- When bulding a new Stadium the Stadium name now has a maximum allowed length.
- Resolved some data issues that led to a random crash to desktop.
- A rare hang that occured when accepting transfer offers on some players has been fixed.
- Winning the Manager of the Season award and then playing a 3D match led to a crash to desktop. This no longer occurs.
- Skipping a 3D match when penalties are being taken is no longer allowed, preventing a hang.
- A white square no longer randomly appears in the centre of the pitch when snowing.
- No longer possible to avoid assigning squad numbers indefinitely by saving and loading the game repeatedly.
- At the end of the season, if you managed a Conference side is says 'Conference' and not 'Premiership'.
- The split in the Scottish League now always works correctly.
- The 'Wanna be in my gang' cheat no longer allows players to reject your offer if they are happy.
- A number of text overlaps fixed.
- If sacked at the end of the season you should always have at least one job offer.
More articles about LMA Manager 2005