- New singleplayer/multiplayer arena Jutland added. (full game only)
- More realistic water reflection.
- Red health pickup now repairs to 100%, not just partially.
- Bonuses are fully disabled instead of just hiding the markers.
- Disabling of markers disables target-hit-locking (manual lock is still possible).
- "Classic" mode speed vanishing improved.
- [F10] toggles displaying of score to altitute & speed.
- AI gunners activated in instant action - in hard difficulty only.
New Features Multi-Player
- New mode "Bombing run" - Player can harvest bombs for attacking and rockets for defending against enemy aircraft. (only one or other type of ammunition can be carried at a time). (full game only)
- New "Hangar" multiplayer game mode. (full game only)
- #rockets=0 to disable rocket bonuses (except "Bombing run" main base rocket storage).
- #bonuses=0 to disable all bonuses.
- Disabling of bonuses is controlled by server.
- #names=0 to disable displaying of pilot names
- #kick on clients option added.
- Detection of modified game.
- Improved color differentiation in multiplayer messages.
- Plane controls animation in hangar.
- Scrolling in long list of servers.
- Backspace/delete keys in text input.
- Empty name of server in profile that was created but never used.
- Non-active hidden bonuses were visible on map.
- Rare crash while MP voting.
MULTIPLAYER COMMANDS DESCRIPTION
- Players may be kicked from a server for various reasons for a variable amount of time.
- Kicked by admin (player on server) -> will be prevented from re-joinng for one day.
- By voting of other players -> will be prevented from re-joining for one hour.
- Automatically for team killing -> will be prevented from re-joining for one hour.
- Automatically for bad connection (ping>500ms for more than 1min) -> will be prevented from re-joining for 1 minute.
- Players may open chat and issue commands. Commands begin with the # character, anything else is a normal chat message.
- There are 2 types of commands, local ones and global ones.
- These Commands have an effect on the whole game. Commands issued by the admin (player on server) are processed immediately. Global commands issued by player on a client initiate voting.
- The following list of commands can be entered by any player and are processed immediately.
Kicks the player of given name.
Note: The player hosting the server (the one with ping 0) can't be kicked.
Kicks player of given number. A list of players and their number can be displayed by using #kick on a client.
Restarts the current round.
Sets your new name (as others see you) for current session.
These commands take effect in the following round. Note: All these commands are disabled when the server is cycling through more than one profile or when server has limited voting activated.
Sets the arena. Note: Jutland is only available from V1.2.
Sets the season
Note: Some arena/season combinations are not present in game, most similar combination is used if requested one doesn't exist.
Sets game mode. Note hanger and bombingrun are only available from V1.2.
1 turns autobalance on, 0 turns it off
Sets timelimit, 0 = no limit
Fill game using AI players up to . Only for non team-based modes.
Fill Allied team by AI players up to . Only for team-based modes
Fill German team by AI players up to . Only for team-based modes
1 sets 'arcade' mode, 0 sets 'classic' mode
1 turns gun overheating on, 0 off
From 1 to 60 sets respawntime, 0=no respawning, last man standing mode
Sets max number of players on server, doesn't kick if there are more players, just disallows new connections
#rockets=[0|1] (from v1.2)
Disable rocket bonuses (except "Bombing run" main base rocket storage)
#bonuses=[0|1] (from v1.2)
Disable all bonuses
#kick Lists numbers of players for "#kick " command
#names=[0|1] (from v1.2) Disable displaying of pilot names
More articles about Wings Of War