'Survivor' (NGC/PS2/Xbox/PC) Announced - Screens
by Judy on Oct. 5, 2004 @ 7:37 a.m. PDT
Replay Studios, located in Hamburg/Germany, announced today that they are working on a new 3rd person action game, Survivor. Survivor will be developed for all systems, PC and consoles. The Game establishes the all new genre Reality Gaming.
SURVIVOR is a 3rd-person Disaster Survival Game with highly interactive locations, based on famous, authentic-historical disaster scenarios. In independent game episodes, the player will experience some of the most dramatic disasters of the 20 - 21st century. The original single player game concept has never been seen before. We call this unique genre REALITY GAMING. Anyone who likes to know how it feels like being aboard the Titanic after she has hit the iceberg, could go for a try.
Survivor offers GTA like player freedom game play mechanics that forces the player to participate in the most dramatic and well known disaster scenarios: sinking of the Titanic, Hurricane Andrew, 9/11, Hiroshima and the giant earthquake in Mexico in 1985. While many subquests must be fulfilled within the disaster scenarios, the main goal of the game is always pure survival.
- Never seen before game concept: fight for survival in historical disaster scenarios
- Highly interactive game levels, based on authentic disaster scenarios of the 20th and 21th century
- Hero experience: save people from death
- Dynamic, goalbased mission structures
- Cinematic special visual effects and sounds
- Original gameplay elements like adrenaline-shock-mode
Related articles, Click here!