I of the Dragon is an action RPG where you are the hero, you are the dragon. Born as a young dragon, you must mature in strength and power through a leveling system that will reward you with new spells and skill upgrades. With your own unique abilities, you must use spells and brute force to hunt down and destroy the evil creatures that threaten the peaceful Nimoans. Use all means available to help in your quest to unmask the source of evil that plagues the land.
The prophecies were right. In the land of Nimoan war which had once been forgotten became a reality. The peaceful Nimoans have become threatened by evil creatures. Luckily, with the prophecy of doom came a reason for hope, a savior. As foretold the savior was born, a strong and powerful beast, the dragon.
- Three playable dragons are available each with unique inherent abilities
- Explore the vast lands of Nimoan in 20 playable missions
- More than 60 spells with breathtaking special effects
- Over 40 unique monsters to fight
- Build Town and Help protect them
- Terra morph landscapes: level mountain ranges, create earthquakes, volcanoes and craters
- All models use skeletal animation for realistic animations
- Twelve unique areas representing different landscape types
- Hundreds of landscape items including trees, boulders, buildings etc.
- Realistic day – night cycles
I of the Dragon will be available November 1st, 2004 at all major retailers for $39.99USD. Rated M/Mature by ESRB. To find out more about I of the Dragon, please visit www.strategyfirst.com or www.primal-soft.com.
More articles about I Of The Dragon