1. Click on the Locomotion v1.76 Patch link
2. When prompted, save it where you will be able to find it (use Desktop if you are not familiar with directories)
1. Locate the downloaded patch (LOCO_PATCH176_USA.EXE) and double-click it
2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tutorial 1 road vehicle failed to start at end of tutorial (only affected US V4.02.168).
- Vehicles would occasionally overtake even if road wasn't clear (could also cause 2 player game to go out of sync).
- Using scenario editor to generate large worlds with high number of large cities resulted in industries failing to animate.
- Removing a broken-down power car from trains with multiple power cars could leave train in permanently broken down state.
- Routing problems with trains approaching multiple-track stations.
- Entering blank name when setting station name caused crash.
- Ships and aircraft could be sold while broken down.
- Displaying town list or industry list window in scenario editor and then generating new landscape could cause crash.
- "Please insert your CD" message not translated (German only).
- Trains wouldn't unload and load if breakdown on approach to station.
- Construction possible while quit confirmation window displayed and game paused.
- Gridlock possible if both aircraft and helicopters used at large airport.
- Certain combinations of train vehicles could cause trains to be automatically removed from track when train is reversed.
- Sea level option in scenario editor caused inconsistent results at values over +28 - Fixed (now restricted to +28)