Accept the MTX: Mototrax (tm) challenge: beat the pros and become the ultimate MX athlete in the fastest, most complete motocross game offering a thrilling career mode to boost your fame, fortune and adrenaline! Earn more cold hard cash from contest wins and sponsorships. Use the money to modify your rider's attributes, purchase equipment upgrades or buy access to freeride environments complete with new goals and objectives.
Full Version Features:
- Make your way to the X Games and push your bike to the limit
- Intense online racing action for up to 8 players
- Customize your experience with Custom Rider, Track Builder & upgradable bikes
- The fastest, most complete motocross gaming experience
- Set your career path through supercross, motocross, freestyle & off-road challenges
- Offers the fastest motocross gaming experience that will have you accelerating around corners and flying through the air at an incredible 60 frames per second
- Immerse yourself in a new, deep non-linear career mode that tests your skills and savvy as you progress through all the motocross disciplines-motocross, supercross and freestyle - to become the ultimate MX athlete.
PC System Requirements
1GHz Pentium III or better
256MB RAM (512MB recommended)
1.4 GB free disk space
ATI Radeon 7500/nVidia GeForce 2 or better 32MB of Video Ram (VRAM)
DirectX 9.0 and above
Keyboard and Mouse
Run the "Setup.exe" icon and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with installation.
- MTX Mototrax (tm) supports most Windows compatible game-pad controllers. Please refer to your controller documentation for proper installation and operating instructions. You can configure your controller from within the Configuration Utility.
- 3D video acceleration using SIS chipsets, including the SIS 315 and SIS Xabre 400, is not supported by MTX Mototrax (tm).
- If you experience performance problems, try setting the game to a lower resolution (such as 640x480) and turn down/off some or all of the graphics options in the Configuration Utility.
- Use of cheats or any modified game files are unsupported.