This patch is for D-Day, versions 2.10 (initial german release) and 2.14 (patched german version and other retail versions).
It integrates the 2.10-->2.14 corrections (german customers see below) and also integrates the following :
- Resolves a compatibility issue with certain AMD processors that do not support the SSE or SSE2 instruction set
- Resolves an issue where the game would detect the same map in different languages as being different maps.
- Resolves an issue with the short-cut editor where certain changes were not taken into effect
- Resolves a font issue that occurs in Windows 98 in certain unicode languages.
- Resolves an issue in level2 with the French resistant cutscene
More articles about D-Day