Escalation Patch v188.8.131.52 Fixes :
- Fixed a bug that caused inappropriate menus to display in the armory screen
- Removed an extra plane of geometry that did not need to be there
- Fixed a bug with the Javelin training mission
- Fixed two bugs in the Motorcycle Training mission
- Javelin now takes correct path to it’s target
- Anti-Tank Mines now render right-side up while on objects
- Stryker, BTR-80 and Base Defense Guns now are aligned correctly
- Fixed bug that caused overheating effects on the tank to not display
- Fixed front wheel of dirt bike from clipping through the top of the fender
- Fixed Tank Reticule movement
Joint Ops Patch v184.108.40.206 Fixes :
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicles to stop spawning when they were destroyed in water
- Target designator now makes a sound when used in training missions
- Reversing sounds for vehicles are now pitching correctly
- Added correct message for when players run over civilians
- Added vehicle tumbling sounds
- Fixed volume setting on dry fire sound effect
- Fixed map loading crash
- Claymores no longer display on their side while on an object
- Claymores no longer fall through objects
- Fixed respawning issue with players that leave the game attached to the drivers seat
- Fixed a waypoint named “null”
- Players can now kill themselves with their own explosives.
- Improved overall stability
- Fixed a bug that causes reflections to not turn on
- Fixed chopper spinning while still on the ground
- Fixed bug in XML parser that caused crashes on very large NILE project files
- All vehicles now respawn correctly
- Fixed scoring on the PSP takeovers
- Text is now spaced correctly on certain resolutions
- Sound effects slider in the menus now effects the menu sound effects
- NovaWorld games now sort correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused rounds on the clients to look like they were falling short
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck in the jumping animation
- Fixed delayed dry fire sounds
- Fixed a bug with the Iris Jade loadscreen
- Respawning in games with PSP now use the smart spawning method
- Players can now cycle through their weapons when using the mouse wheel to scroll
- Fixed a bug that caused weapons to remain after dying.
- Fixed bug that caused decorations to be ini’ted as organics. Caused mis-synchs.
- Fixed bug with Mouse sensitivity/Player save file
- Fixed bug that allowed multiple instance to open. Exceptions have been made for /serveonly flag.
- Fixed a stutter with the M60 mounted on the Zodiac movement
- Fixed two bugs where an object was set to give off the wrong particle effects
- Fixed the dry fire delay on all weapons
- Adjusted the muzzle effects from the BTR-80 to be less obtrusive
- Added the E brake functionality to the Land vehicle training mission loadscreen
- Squad chat is no longer available in LAN games.
- Fixed two inconsistencies with the player loadout and training missions
- Player can now mute other players via the commanders interface
- “Free Look” and “Scope Toggle” now display as yellow if more than one function is assigned to them
- The King of the Hill time limit will no longer be set to zero if left blank
- Fixed a bug on the Twin Isle map
- Trying to reload when you die in a training mission no longer removes the players weapon when they restart
- / now shows a conflict when other actions are assigned to it.
- Fixed bug with tapping the Hot Swap key as a Medic
- Fixed four bugs in the Stinger Training mission
- Fixed two bugs in the Machine Gun Training mission
- Host Message and Server Name are now updating correctly when the host uses serve only.
Patch v1.4.17 Fixes :
- Rain and overcast weather effects
- Network improvements over vehicle crash sequences
- Handbrakes on vehicles
- New chat system > Chat keys again: 'T' - Local, 'Ctrl+T' - Global, 'Y' - Team, 'Ctrl+Y' - Squad Chat, 'U' - Vehicle Chat, 'ENTER' - Chat, '' - Chat Cycle
- 3rd person camera for drivers
- Stabilized emplaced weapons on vehicles
- Added permanent death
- Changed the Stryker and BTR weapon views
- Sniper scopes no longer zoom
Patch v220.127.116.11 Fixes :
- New in game updater.
- Added greater support for NILE generated missions.
- Added two sliders for Pixel Shaders and Texture Compression in the video options screen. Players with lower end systems will want to work with these settings to improve frame rates.
- Fixed a bug in Co-Op mission White Noise so it can be completed.
- Made more optimizations to network code
Patch v18.104.22.168 Fixes :
- Emplaced weapons respawn issues addressed.
- End game scoring issues addressed.
- Attached vehicle death issues addressed.
- Fixed collision issues with several assets.
- Support for DirectX9.0C added.
- NILE compatibility added.
- Major performance increase in low to middle end machines.
- Player revival issues addressed.
Patch v22.214.171.124 Fixes :
- System performance optimizations including AGP and CPU.
- Fixed mouse movement when player is sighted.
Patch v126.96.36.199 Fixes :
This update is optional and is not required. However.. if you are experiencing the following problems, this update is the fix for them.
Menu freeze after the intro movie
"Incompatable" error messages
Patch v188.8.131.52 Fixes :
- Added a smaller wedge to incoming sniper shots (Able to find snipers easier)
- Added a filter to the menu screen so servers that are not compatible are grayed out and unable to join them.
- Added more filters to the game list in the NovaWorld menu.
- Fixed bug in vehicle re-spawning that caused them to face the incorrect direction
- Fixed bug that caused certain vehicle spawn points to spawn way too many vehicles.
- Fixed bug with ATV's not being able to exit the water correctly.
- Several some more map bugs and cleanup.
- Added optimizations to player models.
- Fixed several map bugs.
Patch v184.108.40.206 Fixes :
- Fix made for players being punted out of Co-Op.
- Fix added for several system crashes.
- Fix made to stop emplaced weapons from detaching from vehicles
- Goals now transmit in Co-Op mode. Hit your Goals key to see them (defaults to G)
- Users can now double click the NW menu to join a game, instead of having to click “Join”.
- Added a death animation when users hit CTRL+R.
- Changed the player’s square color while attached to vehicle. (Now has a white “X” on it)
- Added a new large map to the “M” key.
- Added in files that did not ship with the game that can be used for user created maps, in anticipation of the mission editor being released in the near future.
- Added a “distance to” in meters on the outside of the spin map for command points off the spin map.
- Added a command line command to allow the users to host without running the system test. Add a “/serveonly” to the end of the “Target” window in the Joint Ops shortcut to enable a serve only build.
- Waypoints now work correctly in Co-Op. They now auto-advance when users get within the waypoint area.
- Medic revives now work in Co-Op.
- Got letters of enemy command points to display on respawn screen