Automaniacs is a present day anarchic mission based driving game following the lives of two irascible car thieves. Reluctantly conscripted by local entrepreneurial villain Virgil Finley the game takes our beleaguered heroes on a journey that can often be viewed as dark and cynical yet at the same time offers immense, often humorous entertainment as our hapless duo embark on the most preposterous of missions that will crack even the hardest of faces into a broad smile.
Over the Top is a game based on the most primitive of extreme sports cars racing, were contents drive hell for leather on platforms constructed of wood, rope, tarpaulin, with crazy ramps and curves only add to the danger of the sport. The tracks could be made from steel and concrete but after all, remove the risk and you remove the sport.
Pitbull Syndicate will be demonstrating their in house developed proprietary k9 Game Engine. This engine’s main function is to make powerful rendering, physics and AI system with a flexible and user-friendly toolset to facilitate the creation, testing and integration of game environments quickly and efficiently.
Key Features of k9:
- A sophisticate free-roaming DVD streaming technology allowing huge game environments
- A rendering engine featuring numerous handcrafted shaders and modifiers, including a sophisticated metallic paintwork shader
- A dynamics system able to cope with hundreds of active collidable objects, within the environment from simple cubes to complex systems with many components.
- An AI system designed to handle over 100 vehicles at once with behaviour patterns ranging from simple avoidance to police car ‘hunt and intercept’
- Visuals for whatever....promotion