Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: The military shooter that set the bar for realistic special forces action.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: The award-winning stealth action masterpiece that broke graphical barriers and took the gaming world by storm.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Still the No. 1 title on Xbox Live, this counter-terrorism game set the standard in multiplayer innovation.
With sales of more than 4 million units in the United States alone, the Clancy games represent the No. 1 selling Xbox family in that console's history. Now, for the first time, gamers can enjoy the three titles that started it all at a phenomenal value.
"This is a brilliant idea whose time has come -- it's the perfect starter kit for new Xbox owners or anyone who has considered buying a Clancy game. And it makes a great gift," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft. "We're practically giving away three of the best games ever created for the Xbox, and with hours of offline and online replayability, this is a gift that keeps on giving."
Here's what owners of Tom Clancy's Classic Trilogy will enjoy:
- 15 missions and dozens of weapons (30+ hours of gameplay).
- 3 modes of multiplayer warfare over Xbox Live and offline.
- 9 stealth action missions (20+ hours of gameplay).
- 3 extra premium downloadable missions via Xbox Live.
Rainbow Six 3:
- 14 single-player missions (20+ hours of gameplay).
- Endless online multiplayer replayability.
- 7 premium multiplayer maps downloadable via Xbox Live.