The earth's resources have been exhausted and people are continuously splitting into groups to fight for what is left of it. The player uses their entrusted machine called a "High Mac" (High-Mobility Armored Combat System) to fight the battery of armed soldiers and sinister machines that await them on the battlefield. Boasting full Xbox Live compatibility that supports up to 8 players via online mode and a variety of exciting missions, Gungriffon: Allied Strike offers an exhilarating and unique spin on mech action games.
- Xbox Live Compatibility - A thrilling online multi-player, supporting up to 8 players. Players will be able to play co-op style or solo in a variety of modes while taking down the strongest of enemies with quick and smooth communications using the voice chat function. To win the mission, players must become skilled at strategizing tactics in order to bring the enemy down and reign victorious.
- A Variety of Modes - Single-player, multi-player, and online modes, all designed to offer the maximum in game play excitement. In the online mode, players can play in co-op battle (up to 2 players), death match (max 8 players), or team battle (max 7 players per team).
- The Ultimate Weapon - The, “High Mac” is a next generation high mobility weapon used throughout the game as the player's ultimate weapon and ally. Players will use their high mac to move through the treacherous battlefields, with its arsenal of weapons that change depending on battlefield conditions.
- Realistic Looking Tanks and Helicopters - The real life look and feel of the hostile tanks and helicopters in the game offer a more realistic and unique gaming experience.
- Thrilling Missions - A variety of difficult missions, each with its own objective, that the player will have to clear before moving forward in the game, leads to a more stimulating and enriching gaming experience.