Here are some of the things the update will include:
- Voice identity. Player should now know WHO is talking
- Revised Voting Interface
- Ability to change teams
- Display Server Name in Game
- Droideka Headshot Collision Fix
- Display Planet Name on Load
- Auto Aim Off now removes all aim & control assistance
- Host can boot players without a vote
- Increase player capabilities to 32 players - note that the person hosting this game will need at LEAST a 1.5Mbit UPLOAD ability and a 1.5Mbit DOWNLOAD ability. Provided you have such bandwidth, everyone should be able to play with no lag issues. However, trying to host with a slower bandwidth line will result in very poor performance for everyone.
We will also be releasing an additional mission: Jabba's Palace at this time.
More articles about Star Wars: Battlefront