Maximum-Football ships with full access to the database of players, plays, and more, allowing users to input their own information about any number of factors. This means an avid Maximum-Football fan could use these tools for everything from casual play to matches with Fantasy Football teams!
David A. Winter, Lead Developer at Wintervalley, said, "By working with Matrix Games we hope to bring, not only fans of football, but fans of strategy as well to our game. With their help we plan on building a strong community of a variety of people and begin revitalizing PC sports titles."
Other features from the game include:
- Player salary & basic contract information.
- 16 individual ratings over and above things like height, weight and age.
- Statistical categories for passing, rushing, receiving, special teams, defensive teams, etc...
- User definable league structures allow for unlimited numbers of teams in 1 to 4 conferences with 1 to 4 divisions per conference.
- Players can be created manually or automatically generated.
- A free agent draft system.
- Each team can have its own playbook.
- Create and edit formations & plays for offense, defense and special teams.
- Play routes are created via drawing command points and assigning scripted commands to each point. No longer are you restricted to selecting from half dozen hard coded routes.
- Newly created routes can be saved to templates for use in other plays.
- A quick preview mode allows you to watch player movement through the play.
- A full practice mode allows you to take to the practice field and run your plays with or without a defense.
- And MUCH more!
More articles about Maximum-Football