"With all the recent media attention surrounding The Guy Game, I think it's important to remember that the average gamer is a 29 year old male and we are simply creating content that appeals to that core audience," said Jeff Spangenberg, CEO of TOPHEAVY Studios. "With the introduction of a PC version, we are now allowing the complete spectrum of older male players to experience a bit of frat house humor and fun."
Hosted by comedian Matt Sadler of MTV and HBO's National Talent Search fame, The Guy Game features:
- 20 outrageous episodes featuring interviews, stunts and challenges with over 60 attractive college babes;
- Smackdown with up to four players. Top scorer becomes "President" and makes the rules; low scorer loses influence and respect;
- Over 1000 popular trivia questions from the worlds of sports, movies, TV and more;
- Choose one of eight sexy babes to be a personal cheerleader;
- Find out who has the biggest Ballz in high-speed action mini-games such as Ballz Out, Ballz In and Ballz Shotz;
- Features the world famous Hottie Challenge.
The Guy Game is rated 'M' by the ESRB with the following descriptors: crude humor; nudity; strong language; strong sexual content and use of alcohol. The PC version carries a suggested retail price of $29.99, while the console versions are available for $39.99. For additional information, please visit the official web site at www.theguygame.com.
More articles about The Guy Game