“A strong apocalyptic, cyber-punk setting submerges the player in non-stop turn based action! Amazingly simple controls and a compelling storyline are the basis for this eerie thriller. If you have been waiting for a turn based game to wet your feet, Mayhem’s Shadow Vault is game for you … all the depth with half the confusion” says Jay Podilchuk, the Producer at Strategy First.
The sky is blackened by dark clouds and planet Earth is nearing its sad end. Humans have already tried all possibilities to avoid doom. Only one option remains - a ‘time tunnel’ leading back to the year 1958. The alliance is back in the year 1958 and the ‘time tunnel’ is their only chance to change what has transpired in order to avoid a war that should have never happened. But the alliance plans are delayed when the Contingent government, an organization hell-bent on war and domination, went through the tunnel first. Now they must begin battle again and save the Earth from these invader’s hands.
Shadow Vault is a turn based Strategy RPG set during a violent time in Earth’s alternate history. Battle the forces of the Contingent government through 20 different levels, featuring over 30 unique characters and units or go against human opponents in 10 multiplayer levels over LAN or internet. Designed for both casual and hard-core strategy players, the games provide countless hours of strategic gameplay delivering lots of action and strategic possibilities without the need of studying a huge manual.
- Stylish nuclear war ravaged environment where buildings and structures can be destroyed or used for cover
- Unique unit classes, each with its own special sets of abilities, such as medics, engineers, snipers and more
- Units improve abilities and acquire new ones as they gain combat experience
- Over 30 unique abilities and 40 different actions to enhance and update your units
- Hours of strategic gameplay through 20 game levels
- 30 units and characters to choose from or battle against
- Epic story and dynamic storyline that immerses the player into the game
- High level Artificial Intelligence that reacts to as player’s strategy
- Intuitive game rules and interface placing emphasis on the strategical experience rather than a steep learning curve