"Anyone who has been driven crazy by the cloying sweetness surrounding some of today's popular characters will appreciate the ultimate goal of this hilariously gruesome game," said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing for Majesco. "Raze's Hell is a creatively executed integration of humor and action that should satisfy those looking for something different in a video game."
Under the leadership of their twisted Princess, the Kewletts are trying to impose their disturbingly distorted view of utopia upon the masses. Raze goes to war against the Kewletts, gaining the respect and assistance of some of the other inhabitants of the planet. As he grows in power, Raze works his way closer to the capital of Kewtopia to uncover the truth behind the Kewlett takeover.
Features of Raze's Hell include:
- 20 massive mission-based levels set in surreal alien landscapes;
- Full Xbox Live support through a variety of gameplay modes;
- Split-screen cooperative action;
- Intense large-scale battles, intelligent AI that takes cover, sounds alarms and fights back;
- Over 10 devastating organic weapons that mirror traditional military weapons plus rolling, stealth and melee attacks;
- Over 20 fiendishly cute enemy types armed with deadly jack-in-the-boxes, lollipop axes and even bunny rocket launchers;
- Riotously grisly deaths and devilishly fun mini-games;
- Dolby Digital 5.1 sound support.
Raze's Hell for Xbox is scheduled for release in spring 2005.
More articles about Raze's Hell