Issues addressed by this update:
- Assembly Table crash. In a case with assemble-able evidence, if you entered & left the Assembly Table before getting Valera to process the evidence, then processed the evidence & entered Table again, it would crash. To get past the crash required restarting the case from scratch.
- Evidence Processor on Pano screens lockup. If you acquired a piece of evidence that contains another piece of component evidence (i.e. fingerprint on syringe, dna on floppy disk, oil on severed arm, etc), then go to a 360º Pano screen, double-click on the piece of evidence to open the Evidence Processor, then collect the component evidence from it, it would lock up.
- Note: the update doesn't work with currently saved games from v1.00 version. Cases in progress must be started over after applying the update.
1. Installation Instructions
Double click the file csi_miami_v1.00_to_v1.01_us.exe to install this update.
2. Uninstallation Instructions:
You may uninstall the game from the add/remove programs menu or from the uninstall icon added to the start menu by the installer. Reverting back to V1.00 is not supported.
More articles about CSI: Miami