Joe Talbot, Commissioning Editor for Men and Motors added; "This is a great opportunity to introduce Men and Motors to a whole new market. The TT is a legendary race and from what we have seen from Jester, this is shaping up to be a classic game. We are delighted to be able to couple the two Medias whilst underpinning the message that we are Britain's No1. Motoring channel."
IOM TT Superbikes is scheduled for release on the PlayStation®2 in Spring 2004.
- The most extreme road race in the world since 1907.
- 37.73 miles of dangerous, intense racing.
- On Mad Sunday take to the road against on-coming traffic!
- Game modes allow exciting full-grid challenges with ten bikes fighting for the finish line.
- Two players can compete in a split screen race,
- Tutorials take the player through every corner of the course.
- Silky smooth 60fps.
- Riders and Superbikes respond precisely to controls with fully dynamic physics model.
- Race at different times of day with dynamic weather systems depicted with next-generation particle systems.
- Circuits have been surveyed using the latest surveying equipment allowing us to recreate the track to near perfection!