Please note, this map and the accompanying tools are released "as is" and are unsupported by Raven Software, Activision or LucasArts.
Run the JASiegeDestroyer.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
If you do not see the new map listed in-game, ensure that the file "siege_destroyer.pk3" is located in your installation's "GameDataase" folder. The default path is
"C:Program FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Jedi Knight Jedi AcademyGameDataase".
You will see other .pk3 files in the correct "base" folder.Simply drag and drop the "siege_destroyer.pk3" file into the correct "base" folder if it has been installed to
the wrong location.
The Millennium Falcon is being pulled in by an Imperial Star Destroyer's tractor beam;
they want what's in that ship and will do anything to get it.
Equipped with X-Wing Starfighters and Z-95 Headhunters, the attacking Rebels must battle
through the defending Imperials, who are equipped with TIE Fighters, TIE Bombers and
turbolaser defenses on the surface of the Star Destroyer.
Rebel Mission Objectives:
- Defend your fellow Starfighters against Imperial attack
- Destroy deflector shield generator domes
- Destroy the solar ionization reactor
- Destroy the communications array
- Destroy turbolaser defenses
- Destroy all exterior objectives to disable the hangar shields
- Destroy the tractor beam
Imperial Mission Objectives:
- Destroy attacking Rebel ships
- Defend your Star Destroyer until the Millennium Falcon is captured
- 20 Minute Initial Time Limit
- If Rebel forces succeed before the time limit is reached, the teams switch sides
(Rebels become Imperials and vice versa)
- Once the new teams are formed, the new Rebel team must complete the same objectives
in the same or less amount of time than the first Rebel team did.
- Recommended Maximum of 16 Players (8 per team)
- Note: Game/Networking performance WILL DECREASE if you attempt to play with more than 16 players
More articles about Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy