This is a cumulative patch for Deus Ex: Invisible War, including all previous fixes in the v1.1 patch. To update to the current version 1.2 simply download the patch and double-click to begin installation.
Additionally, saved games from previous versions will work fine in version 1.2.
Changes contained within the v1.2 patch
- Additional optimizations that will improve performance on most systems
- Fixed graphical errors for those using NVIDIA GeForce FX 5950 cards with Deus Ex: Invisible War
- Fixed the fuzzy appearance of the bloom, sniper scope, vision biomod, and other full-screen effects
Changes contained within the v1.1 patch
- Defaulted Bloom to off when starting a new game.
- Adjusted mouse movement to eliminate feeling of "lagginess".
- Adjusted the HUD so that it is pushed toward the edges of the screen.
- Added option for turning all shadows off. This can massively improve performance, especially at higher resolutions.
- Shrunk all text sizes.
- Reworked mouse-based UI control within the inventory and biomod screens:
- Right-clicking will now swap items in the inventory and toolbelt screen.
- Added buttons for installing weapon mods and biomods.
- The biomod/inventory/datavault hotkeys are now toggles (the same buttons will now both open and close these subscreens).
- Added quicksave/quickload keys. (F10/F12)
- Non-hostile AI's will now go hostile much sooner if shot.
- Eliminated monitor resyncing during level transition and savegame loads.
- Increased the headshot damage multiplier for the pistol.
- Increased the damage of the stun prod.