Born from the unnatural union of vampire and human, BloodRayne is blessed with the powers of a vampire but cursed with the unquenchable thirst for blood and a weakness to sunlight. BloodRayne 2 challenges the supernatural anti-heroine with her most personal battle yet as she hunts down each of her wicked siblings who are carrying on the legacy of their dead father, Kagan. They have created "The Shroud," a mysterious substance which, when released, renders the sun's lethal rays harmless to vampires. Now only BloodRayne stands between an unsuspecting humanity and a horrifying vampire dawn.
Majesco recently announced a deal with Vierte Boll Kino Beteiligungs-GmbH & Co. KG (Boll KG) to bring BloodRayne to the silver screen. The movie is scheduled to begin shooting next year.
- Acrobatic combat on horizontal and vertical poles
- Advanced melee combat for deeper, more precise fighting. Access earned combos from a drop down menu on the Pause screen. Perform the exact combo you want, when you want to do it.
- Rail sliding ability offers new variations for mobile blade and gun combat
- Fatality finishing moves let you end feeding sequences with a flair
- Motion-captured movements and new soft body physics system for more dynamic fighting and kills
- New powers gained from feeding on sibling bosses include Blood Storm and Enhanced Blood Rage
- All new environments set within a modern day city
- Revamped aura vision serves more integral role in game play
- Costume changes!
Returning Features :
- Special Dhampir abilities: Suck blood for health. Use slow-motion and aura vision to aid in death dealing. Pull off fantastic acrobatic moves to bend the environment to your will.
- Dispatch enemies with BloodRayne’s blades and kicks for awesome in your face combat.
- Fill the Bloodlust meter to activate Blood Rage for damaging over-the-top attacks.
- Terminal Reality’s modified Infernal Engine produces high quality graphics, real time shadows, and unbelievable lighting effects.
Under development by Terminal Reality, BloodRayne 2 is scheduled for release next October. Additional information about Majesco's entire line up of exciting video game products can be found at www.MajescoGames.com.
More articles about Bloodrayne 2