Completely redesigned for next-gen console players, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 for the PlayStation 2 gives players the opportunity to command an elite, four-man international anti-terrorist squad, and features the trademark realism of the Clancy games, immediate, immersive close-quarters action, state of the art in-game cinematics, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®-quality graphics and a nail-biting plot ripped from today's headlines. A voice-activated command system and comprehensive offline and online multiplayer capabilities round out the most exciting experience PlayStation® 2 gamers will have this year.
"The Tom Clancy brand represents one of the best-selling videogame franchises ever, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 is already a runaway success on PC & Xbox. We expect a repeated performance," said Florence Alibert, Marketing Director for Ubisoft Europe, Middle-East & Asia. "Thrilling and realistic single- multi-player gameplay, intelligent AI, stunning graphics and an amazing real-time voice command system are combined to deliver the best counter-terrorist gaming experience on the market – period."
About Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 for the PlayStation 2
In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3 for the PlayStation® 2, the first title in the wildly popular series for next-generation consoles, players lead an elite team of multinational counter-terrorist operatives in 15 intense missions against deadly, intelligent foes. When a terrorist plot threatens to tilt the balance of peace between the United States and Saudi Arabia, Team RAINBOW is the only answer. In locations around the world, from Europe to the United States to South America, execute Team RAINBOW's missions with deadly force and precise tactics in order to protect the innocent and ensure peace.
Key Game Features
- Immersive storyline with spectacular events that directly affect gameplay
- Groundbreaking Voice Command technology: instantly issue orders to your squad, like "Open and Frag" and "Breach and Clear," and hear them respond through the headset
- Amazing online multiplayer gameplay with 3 adversarial modes for up to 8 players
- Exclusive new split-screen mode for offline 2-player collaboration
- Exclusive new mission and multiplayer maps
- Squad-based, action-oriented gameplay keeps the excitement flowing – lead an international team of 4 elite operatives, each with their own look and personality
- Movie-quality cinematics enhance the immersion in the world of Team RAINBOW
- Incredible graphics and lighting effects
- Trademark Tom Clancy realism
More articles about Rainbow Six 3