If you are encountering out of sync (OOS) problems when playing multiplayer, go to http://www.windowsupdate.com and ensure that you have the latest updates.
Specifically, downloading and installing the Microsoft Processor Driver Version 5.1.2600.1152 for the AMD Athlon is known to fix potential out of sync
problems. Also, if you are having trouble connecting to ESO or to games and other users, please check out the Age of Mythology FAQ on http://www.eso.com.
Patch 1.09 - fixes the record game feature and a couple ESO issues.
- Fixed a database exploit.
- Fixed an exploit that could allow illegal market trades.
- Fixed an exploit involving relics that could sometimes generate free resources.
- Added additional checks for zoom cheats.
Age Of Mythology: The Titans v1.02
Patch 1.02 - Fixed a few exploits, some bugs and made a few balance adjustments.
- - Fixed a database exploit.
- - Fixed an exploit that could allow illegal market trades.
- - Fixed an exploit involving relics that could sometimes generate free resources.
- - Fixed a bug that allowed the Son of Osiris, the 2nd pharaoh and Ra priests to empower the Titan Gate during construction.
- - Fixed a bug that allowed players to cancel upgrades at 99% and receive both the upgrade and the resources.
- - Fixed a bug in recorded game playback where the "pause" text would be remain on-screen until the application was restarted.
- - Added additional checks for zoom cheats.
- - Unit Balance Adjustments (NOTE: Save games from all previous versions will not be affected by the balance changes. Recorded games from all previous
versions are still supported and will replay as before):
- Titan Gate build time increased by 10%
- Isis' major god bonus (10% cost reduction for techs) now excludes "Secrets of
the Titans" and all Age up techs
- Turma and Turma Hero cost 5 more gold
- Minion damage (Ancestors god power) decreased by 2
- Promethean crush damage decreased by 3, cost increased by 10 gold
- Isis monument protection radius reduced by 20%
- Valor's maximum number of units converted decreased to 3 military units and 1
- Fenris wolf pack speed boost reduced to 15%
- Fire giant crush damage reduced by 5
- Katapeltes hitpoints reduced by 5
- Gaia's economy techs reduced by 10%
- Carnivora hitpoints increased by 25%
- Caladria speed increased by 1, heal rate increased by 25%, and range
increased by 4
- Stymphalian Bird cost increased by 20 wood
- Ulfsarks, Hoplite, and Murmillos and Spearman received damage bonus increase vs. Turma
- Heka Gigantes hitpoints increased by 150
- Contarius & Hero hitpoints increased by 10
- Rheias Gift favor decreased by 5
- Horns of Consecration costs 5 less favor and 30 more gold
- Channels costs 75 less gold and 2 less favor
- Shades' hitpoints increased by 10
- Wadjet hitpoints increased by 20
- Cyclops speed increased by .3
- Minotaur speed increased by .2
- Norse favor trickle reduced in Deathmatch
- Atlantean TownCenter build time reduced in Deathmatch
- Hersir TownCenter build time reduced in Deathmatch
- Fixed the record game feature to playback all previous recordings.
NETWORK AND ESO FIXES
- Fixed the OOS issues caused by WinXP users with out Service Pack 1.
- Fixed the LAN issue that prohibited machines without an internal connection to play or host LAN games.