The Apprentice Knight unfolds upon the Island of Avalon, a land of magic where anything is possible and home to the Fays, an ancient race led by Morgan le Fay.
In a remote part of Avalon, known as the floating isles, a now secluded Merlin was busy with the teaching of his apprentice, Memorick. And though Merlin poured all of his knowledge into the boy, Memorick's heart seemed to lie elsewhere. He secretly dreamed of justice, honor and knighthood... in essence, all things not wizardly.
The player will take on the role of Memorick, a 15-year old young boy who chooses to defend his native land from the dark armies raised and trained by Morganna, sister to King Arthur, and her son, Mordred.
- Story based on the famous Arthurian legends and created in a superb fairy setting with beautiful 3D interactive environments;
- 19 different levels with 8 exceptional worlds to explore and conquer;
- Four different methods to explore the different environments of the game and to defeat the maleficent forces, riding a horse, flying on a gryphon, sliding down on a shield and walking/running;
- Constant evolution of the hero's skills : magic and physical ones;
- Highly developed monster AI. with a total of 26 monsters, 5 of which are bosses;
- 11 main characters : Arthur, Merlin, Morganna, etc ;
- Real-time characters animation ;
- Stunning 3D environments and graphics (Takes advantage of the capabilities of Xbox)