Cold Winter is set in a dark world of global espionage, full of international intrigue, action and suspense. This story of a disavowed secret agent unfolds through three different threads and takes place in eight distinct environments that are as gritty as they are beautiful. Cold Winter will also incorporate a variety of immersive environments, from the dank hopelessness of a Chinese prison, to the exotic beauty of cities like Cairo and Hong Kong.
Cold Winter will also utilize a unique combined items system where the player can create weapons, traps and tools by collecting and combining objects in the environment. Over 30 real world weapons, multiplayer support for PlayStation 2 and Xbox, and an advanced character/team AI system are among the features gamers can expect when Cold Winter ships Q3 of 2004.
- 15 levels combining 3 high-action linked story threads
- 8 highly detailed hyper-realistic environments – extensive lighting, shadow, and particle effects
- Gritty realistic portrayal of body damage and death
- Advanced single and team-based AI can create cover using objects in environment; can create covering fire for team attacks
- Unprecedented interaction with environment; ability to pick up and throw objects; ability to move objects for use as cover or to reveal alternative routes
- Over 30 real-world weapons and spy gadgets based on items used by covert ops
- Create weapons, traps, and tools by collecting and combining found objects
- Mission-specific gadgets including low-light recording equipment, satellite location watches, lock-picks, alarm scrambling equipment
- Multiple routes through missions and multiple solutions to mission problems
More articles about Cold Winter