About Time of Defiance
The world of Nespanona has shattered. Its remnants are scattered across a huge expanse… tens of thousands of square kilometers. To expand your empire you must lay claim to these mineral rich islands and mine their wealth. Of course, you are not alone in your quest for control of Nespanona. How will you deal with your rivals? Will it be the velvet glove or the iron fist?
- Each player is human, unpredictable and dangerous requiring all of your military, tactical and diplomatic skills.
- A world that is over 4,000 square kilometers of real distance
- Use a variety of vessels to conquer the continents, ranging from exploration vessels, tactical vessels, and support ships.
- Involving game play that can last up to 4 weeks.
- Active community of experienced players
- Offers 3 different levels of League play ranging from Easy-Medium-Hard
- Players from all over the world battle one another on one server
- Evolving game play with new features, vessels and enhancements added regularly
- Developing story line revealing the past, present and future of Nespanona
- 3 distinct races involved, the Cog Dominion, Shadoo Alliance and Nespan Collective. The Nespan have emerged recently on Nespanona and offer new and strange technology to the players
Developed by UK-based Nicely Crafted, Strategy First will publish it for the North American market. For more information on this game, please visit www.timeofdefiance.net or www.strategyfirst.com. Time of Defiance will ship to retail stores in Q2 2004.
More articles about Time Of Defiance