What’s in the Demo
The War Times demo allows you to play 2 single player missions, one from each campaign. As the Germans you will be called upon to settle a base in Crete and destroy the Allied presence. As the Americans you will be asked to defend the Rhine from the German advance.
The demo also includes 2 multiplayer maps for LAN play only (one 2 player map, one 4 player map) where players are only allowed to play the German army. Players have access to all their units.
Lead an unstoppable German ground assault. Carry out top-secret special missions with American Special Forces. Fend off massive attacks with the immovable British troops. Strike fear into your enemies with the vaunted firepower of the Russian military machine.
These are times of fear. These are times of chaos. These are War Times.
- 3D graphics give the player full freedom of movement with several kinds of cameras and zoom levels.
- Four nations to choose from: Germany, USA, USSR and Great Britain, each of them with exclusive units, buildings and tech-trees.
- More than 80 different units and 70 structures to build.
- 32 mission campaign replaying real acts of the Second World War, accompanied by spectacular full motion videos.
- Powerful multiplayer game: Cooperative gameplay and the possibility to share allied units of different nations on more than 35 multiplayer maps.
- Military units of every nation are unique: each military unit has its own properties and special abilities.
- Battle on the ground, sea and air.
- Spectacular soundtrack and incredible sound effects.
- A powerful map editor allows you to create new and exciting missions easily and quickly.
More articles about War Times