The Purge Jihad 2.0.3 update is for both Registered users and Free users. Purge Jihad is offered in both a free (unregistered/trial) and paid (registered) mode. "We continue to support all our users," explains Freeform's Lead Artist Joerg Ecker. "all players have the same upgrade benefits." Trial users can play for free with the only restriction of having 4 classes, without time limits or nag screens.
- Tenacity: Fixed bug that show full Blinding Pain even if a damage-reducing saving throw was made. Also fixed bug that made characters protected inside Ward/Barrier recieving Blinding Pain.
- Player creatable powerups have move out 50% velocity/distance from the player.
- Flash Minor Skill: +43% velocity/distance.
- Ion Barrier: Fixed placement activation warning. Placing a Barrier ontop of an existing Ward now destroys the Barrier.
- Ward: Fixed placement activation warning. Placing a Ward ontop of an existing Ion Barrier now destroys the Ward.
- Charge Station: +220% increase in construction repair, +60% healing, +60% ammo resupplying, +100% radius.
- Shrine: +220% increase in construction repair, +60% healing, +60% mana resupplying, +100% radius.
- Prox Mines: -40% in size.
- Fire Trap: -27% in size.
- Vorpal Crossbow: fixed bolt moving to the upper-left at great distances.
- Valor PP reduced 50%.
- Prayers are now guaranteed network packets.
- Enlighten: XP bonus increased from +20% to +30%.
- Deliverer: New graphic effects. Impact damage reduced 50%.
- Clockwork Juggernaut: Fixed minor PP bug.
- Detention: Fixed roof climbing exploit near the Order's Portal.
- Sundog: Fixed exploit so its no longer possible to jump on top of houses.
- Secret Fire: The "shoot-through-wall" exploit is fixed.
- Bulwark: Fixed Hole.
- Portal respawn times changed from 0-30 seconds to 3-15 seconds.
- Overhead HP/AP bars are now translucent.
- Added text to indicate when Team XP is awarded.
- Chat and overhead text are now fixed sizes to be less intrusive.