Whether players control their team using the Sony Voice Commander or play multiplayer with a friend via split-screen or with a stranger via online, Jungle Storm will thrill all-types of gamers. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm is rated "T" for Teen and has an MSRP of $49.99.
Deep in the sweltering jungles of Cuba, a deadly revolution is brewing. Led by a drug-funded warlord, its aim is to take advantage of the post-Castro power vacuum and seize control of the island republic.
Enter the Ghosts, the elite team of U.S. Army Green Berets. Sent to Cuba as part of a UN peacekeeping force, their mission is to destroy the warlord and his mercenary forces, and secure the elections for a free Cuba.
Bogotá, a few months later...
While the Cubans revel in their newfound democracy, the Colombian drug cartel that financed the failed revolution has moved on, and is readying a retaliatory blow against its own American-allied government. Powerful explosions rock the Colombian capital, including one that severely damages the American embassy.
Hearing the Colombian government's cry for support, the U.S. sends in the Ghosts to deliver deadly justice to the Colombian cartel and end their ever-accelerating agenda of terror.
Standout Game Features:
- The first ever online Ghost Recon experience for the PlayStation 2:
- 31 multiplayer maps
- 10 multiplayer modes including cooperative gameplay
- Online statistics tracking and ladder ranking
- Direct your multiplayer squadmates with full voice chat capabilities.
- 2 distinct single-player campaigns:
- All-new 8 mission campaign in Colombia
- 8 mission single-player campaign, set in post-Castro Cuba
- Full support for voice commands via the PlayStation 2 Voice Communicator
New cinematics thrust you into the deadly world of Special Forces combat
New, streamlined interface and controls
More articles about Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm