Completely redesigned for next-gen consoles, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 for the PlayStation 2 gives players the opportunity to command an elite, four-man international anti-terrorist squad. The game features the trademark realism of the Clancy games: immediate, immersive close-quarters action, state-of-the-art in-game cinematics, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®-quality graphics and a nail-biting plot ripped from today's headlines. a A voice-activated command system and comprehensive offline and online multiplayer capabilities round out the most exciting experience PlayStation 2 gamers will have this year.
"With Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3, the Clancy franchise's legendary online prowess continues on the PlayStation 2," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft. "Industry-leading graphics, intense action, and the trademark Clancy realism mean that Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 will thrill online players with hours of the best head-to-head combat available - and the offline experience, with extensive single-player missions and a very cool co-operative split-screen feature, is also second to none."
About Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 for PlayStation 2
Command an elite, multinational squad of special operatives against a hidden terrorist foe. In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3, the third installment in the wildly popular Rainbow Six series, Team RAINBOW races against time to stop terror and unravel a mystery. In locations around the world, from Venezuela and the Dutch Caribbean to Croatia, Italy and the United States, lead Team Rainbow in a desperate effort to prevent a war between Saudi Arabia and the United States.
- Immersive storyline with 15 all-new missions against a new breed of terrorists armed with enhanced AI tactics and tons of firepower.
- Groundbreaking Voice Command technology: instantly issue orders to your squad, like "Open and Frag" and "Breach and Clear," and hear them respond through the headset
- Amazing online multiplayer gameplay with 3 adversarial modes for up to 6 players
- Exclusive new split-screen mode for offline 2-player collaboration
- Exclusive new mission and multiplayer maps
- Squad-based, action-oriented gameplay keeps the excitement flowing - lead an international team of 4 elite operatives, each with their own look and personality
- Movie-quality cinematics enhance the immersion in the world of Team RAINBOW
- Incredible graphics and lighting effects
- Trademark Tom Clancy realism
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 carries an "M" (Mature) rating from the ESRB with a suggested retail price of $49.99.
More articles about Rainbow Six 3