You control the agenda of your region as you maintain its economy, grow the support of your population, and strive to influence your neighbors. Through skilled management your influence and popularity will grow.... Will you be a successful diplomat, who can increase your power through an incredibly flexible diplomacy model, or will you be a ruthless and ambitious ruler that lets your tanks and missiles speak for you?
SUPREME RULER 2010 FEATURES
- Revolutionary campaign system, featuring over 40 game scenarios and over 200 possible starting regions from virtually anywhere in the world
- Sophisticated Military Strategy and Tactical Command System where you can control battalions directly or give them autonomy by handing control to your military leaders (AI)
- Resource Realism – Not a “Chop Trees / Mine Gold” simplicity but instead the ability to control the manufacturing, consumption, and export of 11 key commodities
- Hundreds of detailed and accurate Military Units to control - from Battalion to Division (Reviewed by active US Military Personnel and Consultants to Foreign Militaries)
- Economic and Political Model – An incredibly detailed yet easy to manage model with AI Cabinet Ministers that have selectable personalities
- “Real Time” or “Turn Based” modes for different play styles
- Flexible Diplomatic Interface that leaves everything on the table during negotiations
- Powerful system of “Advisors” to avoid unwanted micro-managing
- Comprehensive and realistic Technology Tree
- All maps use actual licensed “Real World” satellite imagery courtesy of NASA
- Map and Scenario Editor – Supports Real or User Created Backgrounds adding to the incredible replayability
- Multiplayer support for up to 16 players over LAN or Internet
For more information on Supreme Ruler 2010, please visit www.sr2010.com or www.strategyfirst.com.
More articles about Supreme Ruler 2010